- 1000.00 - 4200.00 INR
Alfalfa extract is commonly made from the leaves of a mature alfalfa plant and sold as a pill or tincture. Alfalfa leaves contain betacarotene, vitamins C, D, E, and the coagulant, Vitamin K. It also contains various trace minerals, including calcium, potassium, and iron. These extracts are mainly used in the Health Care, Skin Care, Oral care, Hair Care, Personal care, Anti Obesity and overall life style management industries.
Modern scientists have confirmed some of the benefits of alfalfa. It has been used to treat anemia, which is likely due to its iron content. It may be beneficial for preventing some of the damage from diabetes and high blood sugar levels, because of its antioxidant and phyto-nutrient content. It has also been used to treat bladder disorders and as an estrogen replacement, to increase breast milk and reduce pre-menstrual syndrome. Alfalfa grass is a known phyto-estrogen, compounds produced by plants that act like the hormone in the human body.
- Botanical Name: Medicago sativa
- Family Name: Fabaceae
- Common Name: Lucerne, lucerne grass, chara
- Part Used: Whole herb and leaf
- Habitat: Cool season perennial legume, Waste ground, disturbed sites, roadsides, railroads, cultivated
- Product offered: Leaf, Extract
- Uses: It is used to relieve Fluid Retention Swelling Treat Kidney Stones Cardiovascular Disorders and Inflammation
- 100 Per Month
- 1 Months
A-2/66, UPSIDC SITE 5, Kasna Surajpur Industrial Area, Budh Nagar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201308, India