- 100 INR
- 1000.00 - 4200.00 INR
- Solvent Extraction
- Other Herbal Extract
- No Smell
- 3 Years
- Latin Name: Fagopyrum tataricum (L.) Gaertn
- Part Used: Seed
- Specification: 20%,60% flavone
- Appearance: Brownish yellow fine powder
- Test Method: By UV
About Bitter Buckwheat
- Bitter Buckwheat is one rare kind of medical and edible cereals which contains seven big nutrients and is known as the king of five cereals.
- It contains seven prominent nutriment which is good for health.
- It also has the effects of antineoplastic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidation and inhibiting renal calculus.
Function and Application
- Bitter Buckwheat extract can regulate the blood lipid, blood pressure and decrease the blood sugar.
- Bitter Buckwheat extract has the effects of prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease.
- Bitter Buckwheat extract can also have the effects in preventing brain-aging, antibacterial sterilization and anti-cancer.4.Bitter Buck wheat extract can protect the gastric mucosa, and repair brain damage.
- Bitter Buckwheat extract can promote insulin secretion and improve the affinity of insulin receptor.
Application: Food; Health care products
Brownish yellow fine powder
Fagopyrum tataricum (L.) Gaertn
- Greater Noida
- 2000 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Free samples are available
- HDPE DRUM WITH INNER SIDE DOUBLE LAYER POLYBAG
A-2/66, UPSIDC Site 5, Kasna Surajpur Industrial Area, Gautam Budh Nagar, Greater Noida, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201310, India