- Latin Name: Caralluma fimbriata
- Synonyms: C. Fimbriate, Caraluma, Caralluma ascendens, Caralluma Cactus, Caralluma Extract, Caralluma fimbriata, Caralluma Fimbriata Extract, Caraluma Pregnane Glycosides, Extrait de Caralluma, Extrait de Caralluma Fimbriata, Kallimudayan, Karallamu, Kullee Mo
- Part of Used: Stem Leaf
- Specifications: 10:1,20;1
Chemical constituents of Caralluma Extract powder
The key phytochemical constituents of the herb are pregnane glycosides, flavone glycosides, megastigmane glycosides, and saponins.
Benefits of taking Caralluma Extract powder supplements:
- At present is mainly used for weight loss.
- Some study support for weight loss.
Flat No. A-2, 1st Floor, Rachana ApartmentâI, Plot No. 17 & 18, Kh. No. 346, Gali No. 3, Siddhatri Enclave, Near Gupta Electronics, Jain Road, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110059, India