|Active Ingredient||10% Tannins|
|Loss on drying||NMT5.0ppm|
|Application||Medicine, food additive, dietary supplement, sports nutrition|
- Product name: Catuaba Extract
- Botanical source: Trichilia catigua
- Biogenic origin: Wild in central Brazil
- Solubility: hardly soluble in ethanol, insoluble in cold water etc.
Raw Material Introductin:
- catuaba CARDS (gin) is a kind of small trees grow in southern Brazil. Catuaba bark used in
- herbal medicine as a popular because they are already has a long history.
- Indigenous tribes in the amazon rainforest and Brazilian generations of urban residents has
- been using it as a kind of natural herbal therapy increase libido. Catuaba role is another
- major could be used to treat the general exhaustion and fatigue, anxiety, and poor memory.
- Enhance the ability of reproductive system organs
- Boosting male virility
- Infertility and sperm quality falls
- Male performance problems.
- Poor memory or forgetfulness.
- Skin cancer.
- Other conditions.
Certificate of Anaylsis
|Appearance||Reddish Brown powder|
|Heavy Metals||NMT 5ppm|
|Total Plate Count||NMT 1000cfu/g|
|Yeast Moulds||NMT 100cfu/g|
Flat No. A-2, 1st Floor, Rachana ApartmentâI, Plot No. 17 & 18, Kh. No. 346, Gali No. 3, Siddhatri Enclave, Near Gupta Electronics, Jain Road, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110059, India