Price And Quantity
- 800.00 - 900.00 INR
Minimum Order Quantity
Sida Cardifolia Extract
- Botanical name – Plumbago zeylanica
- Family name – Plumbaginaceae
- English name – White leadwort
- Common name – Chitrak
- Synonyms – Agni, Dahana
- Habit – Perennial herb.
- Useful Parts – Root barks (fresh) and leaves.
- Common Uses– Chitraka possesses invasive properties such as laxative, expectorant and astringent. These properties are used to cure disorders and diseases such as constipation, body pains, headaches, fever, rhinitis, cough, inflammation, hemorrhoids, etc. The plant is also believed to possess contraceptive properties. In India, it is also used as a leafy vegetable.
- Indications – Oedema, intestinal worms, haemorrhoids, duodenal disorders, weight gain, loss of taste, skin disorder, and cough.
- 100-1000 Per Month
- 1 Months
A-2/66, UPSIDC SITE 5, Kasna Surajpur Industrial Area, Budh Nagar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201308, India