- Latin Name: Cnidium monnieri (L.) Cuss.
- Synonyms: Conidium Fruit, Monnier's Snowparsley, She Chuang Zi,
- Part of Used: Fruit(seed)
- Specifications: 10:1 TLC (Water-soluble), osthole 10%-98%
- Appearance: Light yellow brown fine powder
- Application: Medicine, food additive, dietary supplementï¼Cosmetics
Cnidium Monnier is a Chinese herb that has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) as an herbal anti-itch lotion and remedy for a variety of skin ailments and as a reproductive aid and aphrodisiac that increases sexual desire in both men and women. Today, we are told that it assists the body in producing nitric oxide, which relaxes smooth muscles and works to encourage healthy sexual function, and it has been used to treat male sexual dysfunction. It also shows promise in the areas of osteoporosis, allergies and carcinoma research. it is also said to be 'anti-aging' and to 'build up strength', highly vague claims.
Flat No. A-2, 1st Floor, Rachana ApartmentâI, Plot No. 17 & 18, Kh. No. 346, Gali No. 3, Siddhatri Enclave, Near Gupta Electronics, Jain Road, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110059, India