Horse Chestnut is found in Europe and nowadays it has been planted in Guangxi, Yunnan and other provinces. It has the function of anti-edema, remove the edema and it can recover the permeability of the blood capillary. The most obvious effect it has is to improve the microcirculation.
- Latin Name: Semen Aesculi
- Specification: 25% Aescin
- Appearance: Brown fine powder
- CAS NO.: 6805-41-0
- Test Method: By UV
- Molecular Formula: C55H86O24
- Molecular Weight: 1131.26
Function and Application:
1. Horse Chestnut has anti-inflammatory and reduces edema health effects.
2. Horse Chestnut can diminish varicose veins.
3. Horse Chestnut can heal hemorrhoids.
Application: Health care products
Certificate Of Analysis
20 % Ascine by HPLC
Loss on Drying
Pass 80 mesh
Total Plate Count
Flat No. A-2, 1st Floor, Rachana ApartmentâI, Plot No. 17 & 18, Kh. No. 346, Gali No. 3, Siddhatri Enclave, Near Gupta Electronics, Jain Road, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110059, India