|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Kilogram|
|Extraction Type||Liquid-Solid Extraction|
|Part||All plant,whole plant|
- Name: Prickly Pear Extract
- Test Method: HPLC/UV
- Raw Material: Plants
- Ratio: 10:1
- Appearance: Brown Powder
- Latin name: Opuntia stricta
- Appearance: Light yellow powder
- Active ingredients: . Total flavonoids
- Specification: 10: 1, 20: 1, 100: 1 UV
Prickly Pear Cactus is said to be beneficial in diabetes control, because it contains a high percentage of carbohydrate fibers known as mucilage which does not dissolve in water, but it does absorb water, so it swells up to form a bulky paste when exposed to fluids. The fiber component is thought to produce hypoglycemic activity by affecting the intestinal uptake of glucose. In double-blind tests, insulin concentrations were favorably affected with the administration of Prickly Pear, and the herb is thought to reach maximum effect about three to four hours after eating a meal.
- Clearing away heat and toxic.
- Promoting blood circulation and lowering blood pressure.
- Using for slimming and weight loss, fast effective in slimming.
- Applied in health products field, it is mainly used to losing weight and decreasing cholesterol
- Prickly Pear Extract ---Cactus Extract/Opuntia Dillenii Haw Extract
Certificate Of Analysis:
Yellow Brown Powder
20 % Flavnoids by HPLC
Loss on Drying
Pass 80 mesh
Total Plate Count
Flat No. A-2, 1st Floor, Rachana Apartment–I, Plot No. 17 & 18, Kh. No. 346, Gali No. 3, Siddhatri Enclave, Near Gupta Electronics, Jain Road, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110059, India