White Willow Bark Extract
- Latin Name: Salix ALBA L.
- Part Used: Bark
- Active Ingredients: Salicin
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Specification: Salicin 15% 25% 30% 50% 80% 90% 98%
Functions or Efficacy
- Prevent pyretic, detumescence, analgesic and rheumatism.
- Strengthen the stomach and promote digestion.
- Relieve pain caused by rheumatism, arthritis, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic.
- Used to reduce fever.
- Applied in cosmetics, it can inhibit whelk and relieve swelling and pain.
- Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used to curing fever, colds and infections.
- Applied in feed additive, it is mainly used as feed additive for diminishing inflammation and promoting digestion.
Certificate of Analysis
|Appearance||Yellow brown Powder||Complied|
|Sieve Analysis||Pass 80 mesh||Complied|
|Heavy Metal||NMT 20ppm||Complied|
|Total Plate Count||NMT 5000cfu/g||Complied|
|Yeast Mold||NMT 1000cfu/g||Complied|
A-2/66, UPSIDC SITE 5, Kasna Surajpur Industrial Area, Budh Nagar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201308, India