- 100.00 - 200.00 INR
- 200 INR
- Solvent Extraction
- Other Herbal Extract
- 3 Years
- Latin Name: Salix ALBA L.
- Part Used: Bark
- Active Ingredients: Salicin
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Specification: Salicin 15% 25% 30% 50% 80% 90% 98%
Functions or Efficacy
- Prevent pyretic, detumescence, analgesic and rheumatism.
- Strengthen the stomach and promote digestion.
- Relieve pain caused by rheumatism, arthritis, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic.
- Used to reduce fever.
- Applied in cosmetics, it can inhibit whelk and relieve swelling and pain.
- Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used to curing fever, colds and infections.
- Applied in feed additive, it is mainly used as feed additive for diminishing inflammation and promoting digestion.
Certificate of Analysis
Yellow brown Powder
Pass 80 mesh
Total Plate Count
Salix ALBA L
Loss on Drying
Less than 5.0%
40 % Salicin by HPLC
- Greater Noida
- 2000 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Free samples are available
- HDPE DRUM WITH INNER SIDE DOUBLE LAYER POLYBAG
A-2/66, UPSIDC Site 5, Kasna Surajpur Industrial Area, Gautak Budh Nagar, Greater Noida, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201310, India